If you require any vaccinations relating to foreign travel you need to fill out our travel questionnaire.
Patients wanting Travel Health Advice and Immunisations will need to complete a travel questionnaire as soon as they know when they are travelling.
If you are travelling in less than 8 weeks, you will be advised to attend a Travel Clinic.
We advise you to access National Travel Health Network and Centre (NaTHNaC) for travel health information.
Travel Health Questionnaire
To help us offer the appropriate advice, please fill out the online form via the link below;
- Once you have submitted your travel questionnaire you will be contacted by the practice to advise if an appointment is required.
- If you would prefer to collect a copy of the questionnaire from reception they are available at either practice site.
- Please be aware that we can only offer NHS vaccines.
We are pleased to be able to offer this Travel Health Service, however there may be occasions when we will need to postpone or delay this due to higher priority clinical demands on our staff and appointments. Examples of these would be vaccination catch up programmes or smear campaigns.
Do you intend to, or have you been absent from the UK for a period of more than 3 months?
Your GP practice must remove a patient from their lists where it receives notice to the effect that the person:
- Intends to be away from the United Kingdom for a period of at least three months
- Has been absent from the United Kingdom for a period of more than three months
On your return, you will be able to re-register.
If you are planning to travel abroad, access advice on how to plan your healthcare
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.