Patient Services Administrator
An opportunity has arisen for a Patient Services Administrator to join our friendly team.
This is a very demanding role and we do require a flexible and proactive attitude with the ability to cover for additional hours that will arise during particularly busy periods or to allow for holiday cover.
We are looking for a friendly Patient Services Administrator to join our semi-rural, traditional Practice of over 12,500 patients. The role is a key position, being first point of call to all patients and visitors. You will be working as part of a small team ensuring that the reception runs smoothly.
This varied role requires the following skills:
- Advising patients of test results
- Processing eConsults
- Registering new patients
- Photocopying, scanning and filing of records
- Attaching emails to patients records
- Answering all incoming calls from patients on a daily basis
- Dealing with requests from patients
- Issuing prescriptions
- Possess excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
- Have a good understanding of Microsoft office, to include Word
- Have the ability to maintain confidentiality and data security
- Possess some experience within a medical or NHS environment
- Have the ability to adapt and manage workload dependent on the priority level
- Possess experience within a customer facing role.
Hours (17 total):
Monday 8.30am – 5.30pm
Thursday 3.30pm – 6.30pm but will change to 4.30pm – 7.30pm in the future
Friday 8.30am – 2.30pm
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days, we’re sorry but you have not been successful this time.
If you are interested in applying or would like further information, please email your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com
Closing Date Monday 18th January 2021
Healthcare Assistant 26hrs (Maternity cover with a view to permanent)
This is fantastic opportunity to join Gillingham Medical Practice as a Healthcare Assistant. We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic person to take an active role in our team, providing high quality care to our 12,700 patients.
- blood pressure monitoring
- administering vaccinations and injections under PSDs
- maintaining accurate records
- maintaining patient confidentiality
- working with a diverse range of patients and colleagues
- frailty (preferred)
The right candidate will be:
- calm under pressure
- able to work as part as a team
- able to take initiative and work autonomously when required
- committed to providing excellent patient care at all times
- willing to be flexible and go the extra mile when needed
- keen to develop new skills and ways of working
For further information or to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Thursday 28th January 2021